Shanker Talks Webinar
Caught in a Stress Cycle
Untangling the Complexities of the Neuroaxis
Join Dr. Shanker as he shows us how understanding our brains can drastically change our views on motivation, learning & behaviour in ourselves and in our children.
Empty space, drag to resize
Drag to resize
Drag to resize
Why register for this webinar?
• Does depression feel so horrible;
• Do panic attacks make us feel like we’re suffocating;
• Does loneliness have such punishing physical effects;
• Do Adverse childhood Experiences (ACEs) so often lead to drug and alcohol abuse;
• Does mania combine feelings of boundless energy and irritability;
• Is it so important to distinguish between self-regulation and self-control?
In this webinar Dr. Shanker will untangle the complexities of our brain systems to give us a Self-Reg understanding of mental health, the human emotional experience, thinking and language, and crucially, how we can break the stress cycle. This session with Dr. Shanker will help us understand more about the brain, behaviour and self-regulation and move this process from complex to clear.
As an organization dedicated to bring Self-Reg to as many people around the world as possible we offer two prices for our events.
Our equity pricing is designed those that are paying for this event personally and need a discounted rate to attend. We do ask that if you are a funded organization or if you are receiving funding to cover the cost of your ticket, that you leave the lower priced tickets for those that do not have funding.