Shanker Talks Webinar
The Self-Reg Road to Ataraxia
Shanker Talks Webinar Series - December
Join Dr. Shanker as he shows us how understanding the link between stress, the brain, anger and survival can profoundly change our views on how to achieve an "untroubled mind".
Empty space, drag to resize
Drag to resize
Drag to resize
Use code 'SRGEQUITY' at checkout for our equity price
Why register for this webinar?
The Road to Ataraxia is paved with many challenges, especially recently. In this webinar Dr. Stuart Shanker will share how to smooth out that road, avoid potholes, and find a way to that wonderful destination of calm for children, families and communities through Self-Reg.
Dr. Shanker will guide you through:
• An understanding of the roots and ancient beliefs about anger.
• The Anger Cycle – why do we get angry sometimes and not at other times?
• The reasons that we’re seeing an anger epidemic and how Self-Reg can help us understand it.
• The brain, anger and survival: how excessive stress leads to anger.
• The importance of human connection in helping to get to social engagement.
• Limbic Resonance: the connection and communication of deep emotional states between two people.
• The Self-Reg framework as a pathway to soothing, calming and find the way to an “untroubled mind”
As an organization dedicated to bring Self-Reg to as many people around the world as possible we offer two prices for our events.
Our equity pricing is designed those that are paying for this event personally and need a discounted rate to attend. We do ask that if you are a funded organization or if you are receiving funding to cover the cost of your ticket, that you leave the lower priced tickets for those that do not have funding.